Are you going to be buying a home, but aren’t sure where to start?
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a Real Estate Agent.
What can Tiffanie do to help you buy the right home for you?
- I can introduce you to a loan officer to obtain loan pre-approval. They can discuss the various loan programs available to you, tell you how much you can afford, and how much of a down payment you will need to buy your home.
- I can set you up on my Auto Prospecting system. You will be immediately notified via email of any new listings entering the market that match your search criteria.
- Providing client level services, I can work for you as a buyer's agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. Whether you are a first time home buyer, a move-up buyer, downsizing, or wanting to build a new home, I can help!
- I have access to a listing of all available homes in the Dayton and Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service and can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability.
- I can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- I can help familiarize you with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- I can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors and pest inspectors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.
Please call me at 937-307-3156 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your homebuying process.